Top Gear Festival Twitter Competition T&C's
On Jun 9 2014 13:04:46
Toyota Top Tweet Top Gear Festival Competition Terms & Conditions:
Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to all South Africans and permanent residents of South Africa who must be 18 years and older.
2. This is an online promotion running from the 9th of June 2014 until the 13th of June 2014. Consumers enter the competition via Twitter.
Competition entry mechanics:
1. Entrants must answer the question posted on Twitter and tweet with the hashtag #ToyotaTopTweet to enter.
2. At an undisclosed time the ‘Top Tweet’ will be selected as the winner.
3. The ‘Top Tweet’ is defined as the last tweet to be tweeted, on the ‘Top’ section of the hashtag feed at the undisclosed selection time.
4. There will be 10 draws.
5. The winners will be selected and notified by a Toyota representative.
6. The winners will be notified via Twitter. Potential winners will be prompted to send their details to Toyota via a direct message/email so that they can be verified.
7. In the event that the winners do not respond within 72 hours of notification, or cannot take the prize, new winners will be drawn and substituted as the winners.
8. Prizes - 10 x double tickets to the Top Gear Festival only. The event takes place at the Moses Modiba Stadium in Durban on the 21st and 22nd of June 2014. The prizes are not transferable and are not exchangeable for kind. Prizes exclude flights and accommodation. Winners will collect tickets at the Top Gear Festival.
9. Toyota reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries. To claim the contest prizes, the winners must produce their valid South African identity book and/or passport.
10. Winner details are authenticated by an external auditor, who has the right to disqualify entrants who do not comply fully with the competition Terms and Conditions.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. Employees, dealers and immediate families of Toyota and their respective agencies and third party suppliers of Toyota are not eligible for the contest. Any person who is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to the promoter or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or a supplier of goods or services in connection with that competition may not be awarded a prize. 2. By entering this online promotion, all competitors agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and requirements set out in the promotional material. This promotion is subject to South African law, and is not offered outside South Africa. 3. All entries must be completed online by 23:59 on the 13th of June 2014 (South African time) to qualify. 4. Toyota reserves the right to disqualify incomplete online entries. No responsibility will be accepted for online entries lost for any reason whatsoever, whether due to inaccessibility of the site via Internet, network disruption, network congestion, malicious virus attack, unauthorised data hacking, data corruption and server hardware failure or otherwise. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. 5. Nothing on email, or on any other website of Toyota, or entrant’s use of the services or products related hereto, shall be construed as conferring any license or other rights under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Toyota or its subsidiaries or affiliates or any third party, whether by estoppels, implication or otherwise. Toyota and/or its agent shall be licensed to evaluate all contest-related submissions for the purposes of the contest, including verification and judging and as specified in these Terms and Conditions. The software and programming code and media relating to the website or Facebook page and contest-related communication is protected by the applicable laws of copyright, trademark, patent, unfair competition and other proprietary laws. 6. Toyota’s decisions shall be final in all matters relating to the draw and no correspondences will be entertained. 7. Toyota reserves the right to send entrants marketing material, unless, however, the entrant has chosen to unsubscribe upon receipt of communication. 8. Toyota reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion and select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. 9. Toyota may in their absolute discretion extend any time limit or waive any of the terms and conditions where a person might otherwise be disqualified. 10. Toyota may in its absolute discretion substitute the prize deemed to an appropriate replacement value in the place of the prize. 11. The promoter is Toyota South Africa Motors Pty (Ltd). 12. Stand 1, Wesco Park, Old Pretoria Road, Sandton. P O Box 481, Bergvlei, 2012. 13. VAT no: 4480103169. Registration no: 1961/001767/07