Fortuner 4x4 Challenge 2017 T's & C's
On Sep 28 2017 06:28:48
Fortuner 4x4 Challenge 2017 T's & C's
• This competition is open to all South Africans and permanent residents of South Africa aged 18 years and older.
• Toyota South Africa Motors (Pty) Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Toyota”) reserves the right to use any details provided in the competition without the expressed written permission of the participants.
• To claim the competition prize, the winner must produce their valid South African identity book and/or passport, and a valid South African driver’s licence.
• This online competition runs from the 1st of September to the 22nd of October 2017.
Competition entry mechanics:
• The competition will consist of online posts featuring 4 celebrities across various platforms. To gain entry into the competition, participants are required to choose their favourite celebrity and “support” or “back” them through one of the methods outlined below:
• Participants may register and enter the competition via Twitter, Facebook, USSD, Instagram or via the competition website:
• To enter the competition via Twitter, participants are required to “quote” and/or “reply” to a tweet of their favourite celebrity competition post and use the #Fortuner hashtag and tag the @ToyotaSA handle in order to be eligible for entry.
• To enter the competition via Facebook, participants are required to comment with the relavant hashtag (#) on the Facebook competition posts with the name of their chosen celebrity, during the specified duration of this competition.
• To enter the competition via USSD, participants are required to dial *120*62800# and follow the prompts. Selecting their chosen celebrity validates the entry. Opting to nominate a friend qualifies for a second entry.
• To enter the competition via Instagram, participants are required to comment with the relevant hashtag (#) on the Instagram competition posts with the name of their chosen celebrity, during the specified duration of this competition.
• To enter the competition via the competition website (http://www.fortuner4x4challenge.co.za), the participant is required to select their favourite celebrity video and fill in their personal information and submit it as their entry.
• In the event that any of the featured celebrities can no longer participate in the competition for any reason, Toyota reserves the right to substitute the celebrity or adapt the mechanics of the competition as deemed necessary.
• Each participant can enter as many times as they like provided they are not a robot.
• There will be a total of 1 (one) winner drawn.
• The prize package is inclusive of the following: A Toyota Fortuner 2.4 GD-6 4x4 Automatic
• Toyota reserves the right to choose the colour of the above mentioned prize.
• The above mentioned prize cannot be exchanged for any other model within the range.
• The prize does not include insurance on the vehicle.
• The prize does not include any extras such as:
• Additional accessories
• The results of the competition will be communicated via Twitter and Facebook in the week commencing 30 October 2017.
• The winner will be requested to send a direct message detailing his/her full names, email address and contact details.
• In the event that the winner does not respond within 48 hours of notification, or cannot take the prize, a new winner will be drawn.
• Toyota reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries.
• The prize is not transferable and is not exchangeable for cash.
• To claim the contest prize, the winner must produce a valid South African identity book and/or passport and a valid South African driver’s licene.
General Terms and Conditions:
• By entering this online competition, all participants agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and requirements set out in the promotional material. This competition is subject to South African law, and is not offered outside South Africa.
• All entries must be completed online by the 22nd of October 2017 at 23:59.
• Toyota reserves the right to disqualify incomplete on-line entries. No responsibility will be accepted for on-line entries lost for any reason whatsoever, whether due to inaccessibility of the site via internet, network disruption, network congestion, malicious virus attack, unauthorised data hacking, data corruption and server hardware failure or otherwise. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
• Nothing on email, or on any other website of Toyota, or entrant’s use of the services or products related hereto, shall be construed as conferring any license or other rights under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Toyota or its subsidiaries or affiliates or any third party, whether by estoppels, implication or otherwise.
• Toyota and/or its agent shall be licensed to evaluate all contest-related submissions for the purposes of the contest, including verification and judging and as specified in these Terms and Conditions. The software and programming code and media relating to the website or Facebook and Twitter page and contest-related communication is protected by the applicable laws of copyright, trademark, patent, unfair competition and other proprietary laws.
• Toyota’s decisions shall be final in all matters relating to the draw and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Toyota reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. An entrant shall be deemed to have notice of any such amendments or interpretations upon publication of the same on the website page and shall be deemed to have accepted such amendments or interpretations by virtue of his/her continued participation in the promotion. Should an entrant not wish to continue to participate in the promotion pursuant to the prevailing Terms and Conditions as amended or interpreted, he/she may terminate participation in the promotion upon written notice to Toyota.
• Toyota reserves the right to modify the competition or disqualify any entrant/contestant if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the competition as determined by Toyota, in its sole discretion.
• Toyota reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate or suspend the competition and select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
• Toyota may in its absolute discretion extend any time limit or waive any of the Terms and Conditions where a person might otherwise be disqualified.
• Toyota may in its absolute discretion substitute the prize deemed to an appropriate replacement value in the place of the prize.
• All entries become the property of Toyota, and such material may be used for future promotional and marketing activities.
• Toyota reserves the right to use any photographs, videos or stories submitted into the competition without the expressed written permission of the participants.
• Toyota may use the photographs, videos or stories in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by Toyota, including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, social media etc.
• By entering into the competition, a person who does not wish to have their image or story distributed should make their wishes known to the page administrators, and/or contact Toyota, in writing of his/her intentions and include a photograph. Toyota will use the photo for identification purposes and will hold it in confidence.
• The promoter is Toyota South Africa Motors (Pty) Ltd, Stand 1, Wesco Park. Old Pretoria Main Road, Sandton, 2146.