Toyota presents Drumbeat twitter competition 2014
Terms and Conditions and Mechanics
1. This promotion is open to all Gauteng aged 18 years and older.
2. Toyota reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries.
3. To claim the contest prize, the winner must produce their valid South African identity book and/or passport.
4. This online promotion runs from the 14 April – 07 May 2014.
Competition entry mechanics:
1. Consumers register and enter the competition via Twitter.
2. There are 160 tickets to be given away in sets of five.
3. Eight winners will be announced weekly.
4. The prize is not transferable and is not exchangeable for cash.
5. The results of the competition will be communicated via Twitter.
6. The winners must DM (Direct Message) Toyota their details in order to claim their prize.
7. In the event that the winner does not respond within 72 hours of notification, or cannot take the prize, then a new winner will be drawn and substituted as the winner.
8. Toyota reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries. To claim the contest prize, the winner must produce their valid South African identity book and/or passport.
9. The prize needs to be redeemed before 10 May 2014.
10. Exclusions: Transportation, accommodation and refreshments.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. By entering this online promotion, all competitors agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and requirements set out in the promotional material. This promotion is subject to South African law, and is not offered outside South Africa.
2. All entries must be completed online by 07 May 2014 at 12h00 (South African time) to qualify.
3. Toyota reserves the right to disqualify incomplete on-line entries. No responsibility will be accepted for on-line entries lost for any reason whatsoever, whether due to inaccessibility of the site via internet, network disruption, network congestion, malicious virus attack, unauthorised data hacking, data corruption and server hardware failure or otherwise. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
4. Nothing on email, or on any other website of Toyota, or entrant’s use of the services or products related hereto, shall be construed as conferring any license or other rights under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Toyota or its subsidiaries or affiliates or any third party, whether by estoppels, implication or otherwise.
5. Toyota and/or its agent shall be licensed to evaluate all contest-related submissions for the purposes of the contest, including verification and judging and as specified in these terms and conditions. The software and programming code and media relating to the web site or Twitter page and contest-related communication is protected by the applicable laws of copyright, trademark, patent, unfair competition and other proprietary laws.
6. Toyota’s decisions shall be final in all matters relating to the draw and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Toyota reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice. An entrant shall be deemed to have notice of any such amendments or interpretations upon publication of the same on the website page and shall be deemed to have accepted such amendments or interpretations by virtue of his/her continued participation in the promotion. Should an entrant not wish to continue to participate in the promotion pursuant to the prevailing terms and conditions as amended or interpreted, he/she may terminate participation in the promotion upon written notice to Toyota.
8. Toyota reserves the right to modify the competition or disqualify any entrant/contestant if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the competition as determined by Toyota, in its sole discretion.
9. Toyota reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion and select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
10. Toyota may in its absolute discretion extend any time limit or waive any of the Terms and Conditions where a person might otherwise be disqualified.
11. Toyota may in its absolute discretion substitute the prize deemed to an appropriate replacement value in the place of the prize.
12. The promoter is Toyota South Africa. Wesco Park. Old Pretoria Main Road. Kelvin View.