This policy is a revolutionary insurance policy that covers small damage to your
vehicle, keeping it in tip-top condition without denting your no-claim bonus.
The policy pays for vehicle damages up to a maximum amount of R2000.
Benefits of purchasing a Chips and Dents policy:
- Keep your no-claim bonus on your standard motor insurance impeccable
- Free your car from little scrapes, trolley-bashings, scratches and chips
- Rapid repair centres countrywide
- Improve the resale value of your car
- Policy covers private and fleet owners
The Chips and Dents policy does NOT cover the following:
- Collision damage
- Panel replacement
- Hail damage
- Stickers and decals
- Any claim within the first 30 days after inception of your Chips and Dents policy
- Liability cover
Vehicles NOT covered by the Chips and Dents policy:
- Panel vans (with a gross mass not exceeding 3500kg)
New or Used Cars
This Chips and Dents policy is suitable for anybody purchasing a new or used Toyota,
financed through Toyota Financial Services, and is conveniently available from any
Toyota Dealer in South Africa.
This brief summary is for information and marketing purposes only. Please refer
to the full policy wording available from Hollard Insurance for all the contractual
terms and conditions.
Toyota Financial Services Chips and Dents Policy is underwritten by The Hollard Insurance Company Limited, Reg. No. 1952/003004/06
* The information provided in this web site is for information and marketing purposes only. Toyota Financial Services accepts no responsibility or liability for damages resulting from the use of information displayed on this site.