If you were to die, or be disabled, or get a life threatening disease, or be retrenched,
this policy will help you meet your credit agreement obligations.
The policy pays a maximum amount of R1,000,000 (One Million Rand).
- Death: An amount equal to the outstanding settlement will
be paid to the financial institution so that the vehicle is totally paid up.
- Permanent Disability: An amount equal to the death benefit
will be paid to the financial institution.
- Temporary Disability: While you remain
temporarily disabled an amount equal to the monthly installments will be paid.
- Retrenchment: The monthly installment will be paid for a maximum
of 3 months per claim and limited to a maximum period of 6 months (for
a maximum of two claims).
- Dread Diseases: An amount equal to
the death benefit will be paid to the financial institution on conclusive diagnosis
of a serious and life threatening disease such as: heart attack,
stroke, coronary artery surgery, cancer, kidney failure, organ transplant, paraplegia,
coma, serious burns, replacement of heart valve, renal failure or blindness.
- Loan amounts less than R200 000: Should your original loan amount
be less than R200 000, you will not be covered for a pre-existing condition which
was diagnosed or treated 12 months prior to inception of the policy, for the12 months
after inception of the policy. Thereafter cover will be provided for this condition.
- Loan amounts more than R200 000: Pre-existing conditions will be
excluded for the duration of the policy.
New or Used Cars
This CPP policy is suitable for anybody purchasing a new or used Toyota, financed
through Toyota Financial Services, and is conveniently available from any Toyota
Dealer in South Africa.
This brief summary is for information and marketing purposes only. Please
refer to the full policy wording available from Hollard Insurance for all the contractual
terms and conditions.
Toyota Financial Services Credit Protection Plan is underwritten by The Hollard
Insurance Company Limited, Reg. No. 1952/003004/06
Motor Comprehensive Insurance
Your Toyota Financial Services representative will put you in contact with an approved
panel of motor comprehensive insurers who will be able to provide you with competitive
* The information provided in this web site is for information and marketing purposes only. Toyota Financial Services accepts no responsibility or liability for damages resulting from the use of information displayed on this site.