We suggest you do your homework and know what your credit history is like and research what type of loan you want: Toyota Financial Services (TFS) Finance Packages.
Another good idea is to shop around so you know what else is on offer. Do you know the interest rate? Have you factored insurance into your costing? Remember that TFS will tailor make a package to suit your specific needs, so make sure you know what you need.
When you’re ready, you can configure your entire shopping basket to work with the finance package you’ve chosen right here online, or you can visit the Toyota Dealership nearest you and we will handle your entire loan application.
Please bring the following documents with you when you apply for finance:
(Please note that the documents need to be originals, or certified as originals)
- Your identity document
- Your valid driver’s license card
- Your latest Pay Slip
- A water and lights bill or telephone bill (i.e. a utility bill) - It must not be older than three months
- Details of your bond (house repayment)
- Details of your repayments for any other vehicles (if you’re already paying back a vehicle, tell us how much you have to pay back monthly)
- Details of any personal loan you are paying back
- Details of any credit card repayments
- Details of any furniture store or clothing account payments you need to make
- Details of any overdraft payments you need to make
- Details of any policy or insurance repayments you make
- Details of telephone payments you regularly make
- Details of your monthly transport costs
- Details of your monthly food and entertainment costs
- Details of your monthly general maintenance costs
- Details of the monthly education costs
- Details of your monthly household expenses
- Any other payments you have to make regularly
- Details of your bank and your bank account number